Monday, January 21, 2008

okay now

Lets see where i left off
I said i was going to go to the class at wildcare but oma and i realize the was no bus at the time of 8:30 so i couldn't go. so last thursday i went to wildcare and did all sorts likegive medicine and also make meals for animals and also move brids and feed birds. I work with all animals that get realsed so all wild animals that get relased like owls and hawks and opposums and maby other. today i got to go to an interview with smith valley ranch resthome and tomorrow i am going to another interview then to COM to decied on what i am going to do
i will write some if people ask?

3 comments:

Bryan B said...

Looking forward to hearing more about wildcare and COM.
Dad

Trish said...

Oh I definitely want to hear more, Ygrayne. Tell us a bit more about your job interview, too.

Love,

Mom

Maya said...

Yes, keep writing! Even though I get to see you, I still like to read your blog.

Love
Tia Maya